Personal Injury



Auto Accidents

If you are in an automobile, motorcycle or boating accident, or your child or loved one is seriously injured or killed, whether on the job or in your private vehicle, and the other party is at fault in the accident,  you can contact me for a free consultation and evaluation of your case.  You should contact a lawyer immediately and before talking with the insurance adjuster for the other party.  The adjuster will try to contact you immediately after the accident to try to take a recorded statement from you over the phone.  Call me first.

Products Liability

I  handle  products liability personal injury cases if you are injured at home or on the job by a defective machine or product.

Slip and Fall

If  you slip or are tripped and fall or are injured  by a foreign substance on the floor of a retail establishment or any business open to the public or are injured while walking on steps or a ramp, and the slip or trip hazard was not open and obvious, then you may have a claim for money damages related to your fall.

Medical Malpractice & Nursing Home Negligence

I handle medical malpractice cases and nursing home injury cases.

Attorney’s Fees and Costs

I will handle your personal injury, medical malpractice, and nursing home negligence cases on a contingent fee basis if it has merit, and will not charge you a fee or for costs if I do not recover money for you.  My fee will be based upon a percentage of the total recovery which we have agreed upon in writing in advance of my accepting the case, and the litigation costs I have advanced will be deducted from your share of the total recovery.